Commercial HVAC Service/Maintenance Technician
Don’t Follow the Leader – Become one!
At South Jersey Heating & Cooling, leadership and innovation comes naturally. Our team has constantly transformed to meet the changing landscape of the marketplace by serving our customers with quality. Because of this we have an opening for a Commercial HVAC Service/Maintenance Technician. As a family oriented, customer service driven organization, we are looking for candidates that share our goals and want to be part of a great team. Technicians are the face of our company and as such, we will make available training, guidance and continuous support to ensure that our employees and our customers will always have a great experience in partnering with us.
A quick overview of this position will include, but not be limited to, the following day to day duties:
- Perform cleaning and maintenance on all types of light commercial heating, cooling and refrigerant equipment.
- Perform trouble shooting and repairs on all air conditioning, heating and refrigeration equipment up to 15 Tons
- Complete start-ups on all commercial (15 ton or less), heating, cooling and refrigeration equipment.
- Complete all paperwork; field invoices, time cards and collection of all required signatures and contact information.
- Communicate detailed findings and recommendations to customer and supervisor regarding repairs or additional work needed to be performed.
- Restock supplies on service truck for efficiency
- Assist other techs when needed.
Experience in commercial HVAC is appreciated but we are willing to train the right candidate. Applicants with residential experience will be considered as well as recent graduates from accredited HVAC vocational schools.
South Jersey Heat and Cool offers:
- Competitive Pay
- Company vehicle when applicable
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Overtime opportunities
or email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 609-488-2253