Commercial HVAC Service/Maintenance Technician
The basic functions of this position are as follows:
- Perform cleaning and maintenance on all types of light commercial heating, cooling and refrigerant equipment.
- Perform trouble shooting and repairs on all air conditioning, heating and refrigeration equipment up to 15 Tons
- Complete start-ups on all commercial (15 ton or less), heating, cooling and refrigeration equipment.
- Complete all paperwork; field invoices, time cards and collection of all required signatures and contact information.
- Communicate detailed findings and recommendations to customer and supervisor regarding repairs or additional work needed to be performed.
- Restock supplies on service truck for efficiency
- Assist other techs when needed.
Experience required: Entry level up to 5 years experience. We are willing to train the right candidate and no commercial experience is required. Applicants with residential experience will be considered as well as recent graduates from accredited HVAC vocational schools.
South Jersey Heat and Cool offers:
- Competitive Pay
- Company vehicle when applicable
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Overtime opportunities
or email resumes to email@example.com or give us a call at 609-488-2253