South Jersey Commercial Humidifiers
Creating a healthy and comfortable business environment is a must, and sometimes the best way to do that during the dry winters is by installing a humidifier in your South Jersey business. Commercial humidifiers have a great number of benefits, and can help greatly improve the health of you and your family. If you think a whole-building humidifier might be the right choice for you, call on the experienced Southern NJ indoor air quality team at South Jersey Heating and Cooling for consultation and installation.
The Reasons You Need a Humidifier
There are plenty of good reasons to add a humidifier to your New Jersey business. A whole building humidifier is often the right choice if you’ve been noticing dryer air inside during the winter months, or if there has been an increase in the amount of illness in your company. You can greatly improve the quality of your businesses air and reduce health risks by installing a new humidifier.
- Skin Quality: Dry air creates dry cracking skin, and the winter is the worst season for this. Including a humidifier in your business will do wonders for your skin care and promote good hygiene and health.
- Sinuses: If you like many Forked River residents suffer severe sinus issues during the winter; a humidifier can make all the difference. Sinus problems are often caused by the dry air, which can result in serious nosebleeds and irritation.
- A Healthy Business: A humidifier can create a better and healthier environment. Humidifiers will better filter bacteria and viruses, helping to improve your company health.
- A Warm Business: By creating humidity inside of your business it becomes easier to heat. A humidifier will help you establish a much more comfortable company environment that everyone can enjoy.
- Snoring: If your employees or coworkers suffer from snoring during the winter, this is often a nasal related issue that is caused by dry air. A humidifier can help eliminate this, allowing everyone to rest easy without this noise.
- Regular HVAC Cleaning Keeps Everyone in your Building Safe and Healthy
Your building contains hundreds of pounds of air, all of which is processed by your HVAC system. Over time, dirt and contaminants that are lurking in the air may become lodged in your ducts, filters, and other components. In turn, these contaminants are then distributed throughout your facility, and are breathed in by others. Your…Read More
- Are Humidity Levels Making your Employees Sick?
The Office of National Statistics (ONS) reveals that American workers lost an average of 4.4 workdays in 2018. That was an increase of 7% over the previous year. And of course, that was before the COVID-19 pandemic became a reality. It’s now more important than ever to protect your workforce. But keeping your employees…Read More
South Jersey Heating and Cooling appreciates your feedback. Please give us more time to collect your reviews and they will be displayed below.