The Importance of a Whole Building Humidifier
During the winter we have our heaters running through most of the day, which is a must to stay warm in Point Pleasant, NJ. However, this also has the result of creating a less than hospitable indoor environment when it comes to humidity. Heaters will drastically reduce the amount of moisture in the air inside of your business, resulting in dry cracked skin, and sometimes even creating problems that can result in serious illness.
Having a whole building humidifier installed is one of the first steps to greatly improving your home health. This can help you endure an otherwise miserable cold season, and help greatly relieve respiratory stress. Consider these benefits that a humidifier can have in your Point Pleasant business.
- Speed up Recovery: If you have suffered from winter colds, a humidifier can help you speed along on a return to good health. You can avoid dry nasal passages and clean air, and the added moisture will help to boost natural healing.
- Snoring: When one of your family members suffers from snoring due to dry air, it can be a major inconvenience for everyone else. A Point Pleasant whole building humidifier could resolve the problem and result in complete elimination of this nuisance.
- Improve Skin Health: A humidifier does more than keep you breathing healthily, it also improve the health and appearance of your skin. Dry skin is a major problem during the winter, resulting in cracked lips and lands, and an itchy and uncomfortable feeling. To combat this, a humidifier for your Point Pleasant business will prove the perfect solution.
- Stop Nosebleeds: Since humidifiers help to keep your nasal passages moist and lubricated, you should not suffer the winter nosebleeds that always seem to be a concern during this time of year. If you deal with nosebleeds on a regular basis during the winter, a humidifier might be the answer you need.
- Sinusitis: A whole building humidifier is the perfect solution for sinusitis and other sinus related woes. You can enjoy the winter in comfort and not spend each day struggling with breathing with the help of a humidifier.
Installing a whole-building humidifier is a great choice if you’re looking to boost the health of you and your family during this Point Pleasant winter. A humidifier can also offer year round health benefits when needed, and help keep your indoor air comfortable and warm. If you’re considering improving your Point Pleasant air quality, turn to the professional contractors at South Jersey Heating & Cooling.
- 5 Backup Power Generator Safety Tips You Need to Follow
Here in New Jersey, it’s not a question of if, but when we will experience severe weather. Hazardous weather often brings power outages, which pose serious threats to your business and employees. A backup power generator can alleviate your concerns, provided you follow these safety tips. #1. Designate Individuals to Operate your Generator An employee is…Read More
- What are 5 Ways that you can Tell if your Heater is Energy Efficient?
According to the National Federation of Independent Businesses (NFIB), 35% of all small businesses report that energy costs are one of their top three expenses. To maintain your budget, you’ll need an energy efficient heater, but how can you be sure that yours measures up? Ask yourself these questions in order to find out. #1.…Read More